Hannah’s Tuesday!!

Hey everyone!!

Tuesdays are long days for me because I have class for the majority of the day. First, in the morning, I have “The New Testament” from 9:30-10:45 am and then I have “Renaissance Marvels and Monsters” from  11:00-12:15 pm. My group and I gave our presentation on The Masque of Blackness during class today and I think it went really well!! After these two classes, I went for a quick run outside because it started to rain A LOT. Then, I did some homework in my house before my “Methods in Teaching” class from 3:30-6:00pm.  After that class, I came home to make some dinner and work on the rest of my homework due tomorrow.

Here are pictures of my off campus house (where I spent most of my day today to avoid the rain when I wasn’t in class).  I live on Boyden Street (the street parallel to College Street), so it is super close to campus. I can walk to anywhere on campus in under ten minutes. I love living off campus!! I live with two of my friends and our house was just renovated so it is super nice.

Now I need to finish my homework, so I can be ready to live stream “This is Us” with my roommates…my favorite part of Tuesday 🙂