Hannah’s Wednesday and Thursday!!

Hello again!!

My Wednesday morning started bright and early at 6:00am to make it to November Project by 6:20am. November Project is a free fitness movement that started in Boston and is now all over the country. Every Wednesday at 5:30am or 6:20am, locals from Worcester “run” the stairs in the Holy Cross football stadium. It always starts my day off great, so I try to go as often as possible.

Taken from the last section of the stadium when I finished!!
A nice action shot the leader of NP took of me

I had “Pre-Practicum” from 9:00-10:00am and then “Asian American Literature” from 2:00-3:15pm. In between my classes, I worked on my homework in the Music Library. After class, I went home to quickly change and head up to the Hart pool to lifeguard from 4:00-6:30pm. Then, I went home to make dinner and do some homework before I went to see “The Hate U Give.”

I went with some fellow TEPers (Kat, Kate and Suzanne as seen in the picture below)!! We all read the book in Professor Fisher’s “Multicultural Education” class last semester. We all LOVED the book, so we were a little disappointed in the movie because they changed it from the book. It was a good movie, so you should definitely go see it, but it’s not the same as the book.

Only ones in the theater!!

This morning (Thursday), I had  “New Testament”  from 9:30-10:45am and “Renaissance Marvels and Monsters” from 11:00-12:15pm. After class, I went up to the Hart Pool from 1:00-3:00pm for my last lifeguarding shift of the week. Then, my roommate and I went on a walk because it was such a nice day out today!!

I normally tutor at The Nativity School of Worcester through SPUD, but we didn’t have it today so I had a free afternoon. So, I went for a run, made some dinner and I’m working on some homework in my kitchen now.