Coming to a Close…

Hellooo bloggers!! Sorry I have been MIA, the end of this week has been a whirlwind! For all those wondering, I did indeed finish all  four of my papers!! So my hectic week is officially over! I can rest for 2 days before the next one starts up again…

Yesterday, me and all my fellow TEP members had the amazing opportunity to hear seniors at Burncoat High School tell their incredible and inspiring stories.  It brought so many tears to our eyes. The experience was something that I will never forget. I have the pleasure of student teaching at Burncoat next semester along with my fellow TEPer Carley, and I am just so lucky to be apart of such an amazing community that does so much good for kids like we heard from yesterday!

Once we left Burncoat, it was time to get down to business! Senior ball was t-minus 4 hours away which meant we had to start getting ready immediately! It was so much fun to get all dolled up and go to a dance! I haven’t done anything like that since high school so it was really fun. All the TEPers were in attendance, and we tried to snag a photo of all us! Unfortunately, it was a crowded venue so we were only able to get one with a few of us. But we clean up nice, I’d say!

Some of the TEP students at Senior Ball!
from left to right: Hiram, Victoria, Carley, Me, and Ty

Well that’s all the time I have for the blog this week! It has been so much fun taking you along for my week! Next week is Carley, and you guys are gonna love hearing from her!

Thanks for reading!